Friday, January 16, 2009

Ice Fest Fun

Last weekend we loaded up the Avalanche (and by "we" I mean my dad!) and headed up to Breezy Point for Ice Fest. The guys went snowmobiling ALL day on Saturday, and had a blast! Thankfully everyone stayed safe! :)

The girls were planning on going snow-shoeing, but with the below-zero windchill we decided that coffee shops, talking, and shopping sounded like a lot more fun! We met the guys for lunch at the Marina--YUM!! Kyle and I finished up Ice Fest by ice fishing. This was definitely not the "roughin' it" ice fishing....we got to use an ice house with a little gas fireplace/heater, 4 holes that were already dug out for us, AND Kyle baited my hook for me! We fished for 2 1/2 hours, but the only luck we had was the Rock Bass that I caught. Maybe next year..... Thanks for all of the fun Hardies! :)

No comments: