Monday, July 20, 2009

Perfect Summer Weekend

I LOVE SUMMER!
We started the weekend with a Friday night wedding.

Saturday Kyle went fishing, I sang at church, and came home to dinner cooked and candle's lit! :) Then we decided to explore a new ice cream shop we heard about....The cone in the picture is a KID'S SIZE! $3---I think Nelson's Ice Cream changed my life--ha!
Then Sunday was church, and a birthday party at Como with friends, food, and a fierce game of kickball.
I hope you're enjoying summer....don't let it slide by too fast!

2 comments:

Vosberg View said...

Ok, first you look hot at the wedding. Next, DID YOU HAVE TWO ICE CREAM CUPS?!?!?! Crazy Hardies!!! And I love the cake/kickball pics. What a fun SUMMER!!!!

Sarah said...

Mmmmm I could go for some of that ice cream right about now!