Sunday, August 17, 2008

What's in a name?

So many people have been urging me to get a blog, and today I finally caved. I find the pressure of starting this a little overwhelming. Like picking a title...this is the name that everyone will see when they come and check for updates. What should it be called? The layout of the site...colors, fonts, and style? Postings....when to write a post? what to write? what type of post should it be? funny? serious? contemplative? So many choices, SO LITTLE TIME! Needless to say, I'm VERY new to "the blogger world" and I'm sure it will take me a while to get the hang of this. BUT, I'm so excited to be more connected to so many of you now--here's to many more postings to come!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Welcome to Blogger World! There is no turning back now!

Vosberg View said...

Hi Mel! Way to go tonight-you did it:) Cute pic!