Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July Fun

Well July has been going W-A-Y faster than I thought it would :/ but it's still been a lot of fun. Here's a peek at what we've been up to...

Check out the babe! We got our 18 week ultrasound....so cool! Boy or girl?!?!

We had my dad and our family friend come up and work with Kyle for 2 1/2 days on framing the basement. They worked hard and got a lot accomplished. My mom and I got TONS of stuff organized and kept the guys fed too ;)
Bonfires :) No picture for this one, but we FINALLY busted out our fire pit and enjoyed some S'mores last night in our backyard. It was great just to be outside, relaxing, and talking.

There have been many enjoyable moments already in July (reading good books, walking and catching up with friends, being with family, grilling, etc...) and I'm hoping the rest of the month holds more of the same! Hope you're enjoying your July!

2 comments:

E Manders said...

Basement looks awesome Mel! I can't wait to see it in person! WOOHOO! :)

Tina said...

Loved seeing you and your baby bump this weekend! Love seeing the progress on the basement. Looks great!