Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So thankful

I've been enjoying a slow morning after a great weekend, and reflecting on the many things I have to be thankful for.... freedom to worship our Creator! I am so guilty of taking this for granted--every weekend! I'm thankful for my wonderful family. We had such a wonderful time walking, eating, boating, talking, etc. over the 4th. I'm so thankful for the relationships we share. I'm thankful for a month off--definitely a HUGE perk of my job :) I'm thankful for Drs. and the healthcare we receive. We just had our ultrasound today and it was amazing to see the babe moving, it's little body forming, all of the healthy organs working away (even the heart!)...Praise the Lord! I hope you had an enjoyable weekend with whatever you were doing, and that you are able to take some time to reflect on what you're thankful for.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Look at your tiny little baby bump - I LOVE IT!!!! :)